The older method of logging into CPOMS was using a security key in the form of USB. This meant that sometimes users would not be able to login if they have forgotten this. There is now a way of logging in using your mobile phone as an authenticator which is a lot more ideal.
1. Go to your schools CPOMS site
2. Login without authentication
3. Click on account settings > security keys
4. Click Add new device, and name it "My phone" or something similar.
5. On your phone, download the "CPOMS Authenticator" app off the play/app store and open it.
6. Scan the onscreen QR code with your app to successfully link your phone.
Now your phone is linked, on the next login attempt, you can select "my phone" at the bottom of the page and you will receive a notification on your phone asking for you to approve the login.